Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Packing, Copying, and a New Year!

We have 3 days until we leave for China!!!! We are all very excited, and just trying to make sure we have everything. Things are going well, but I am tired of packing. I think we have all packed our bags about...12 times.

On Friday, we'll eat lunch with our grandparents before going to the airport. Then we fly to New York.  Then from New York to Korea, then China. Thanks for your prayers!

Me copying my math to take on the trip

Our suitcase (Me & Joy)

Mom's stuff....right now

Dad wanted a picture of Shane and Marta. Silly girl!

3 comments:

kimjax said...

I'm so excited for you all! Can't wait to follow along!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for all of you!! - Robin, Lexie, and Mairin

Unknown said...

Praying and thinking about you guys. I hear there are extremely low temps there right now with all kinds of delays. Praying you all get there when expected! I hope you packed layers and long Johns!!! Can't wait to follow your blog! Love you gyys--many blessings!!!