Sunday, November 4, 2012

Who Am I?




My Chinese name is Guo Fuxia.  
I'm 10 years old.  My birthday is March 25, 2002 (that was what it was decided to be by the orphanage staff).  I've lived in the orphanage my whole life.

I was left at the gate of the Welfare Institute for Children of Linyi City. 
I was found on June 3, 2002.  
I was left with a quilt.

My special need is dwarfishness.
I've been in the hospital for Physical Therapy. 
I did this in April 2011.
The PT helped me to walk much better.
I love to play just like other kids do!

I'm gentle and get along well with others.
I like to sing and dance!  
I like to recite poems of the Tang Dynasty.

Soon, I'll be the 3rd daughter of Amy and Tom Parker.
I'll live in Mt. Pleasant, SC with with my new family.

PS - My mom sent me a care package this week!





No comments: